Disposable Tubular Gastrointestinal Stapler
|FOB Price:||US $75 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $75/ Piece|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: GCGWA
- Application: Digestive
- Feature: Disposable
- Group: Adult
- Medical Device Regulatory Type: Type 2
- Staple Material: Titanium
- Product Name: Disposable Circular Stapler
- Trademark: Guanchuang
- Specification: 17/21/23/26/29/32/34
- HS Code: 9018903000
- Type: Surgical Stapler
- Material: Titanium
- Certification: CE, ISO13485
- Medical Devices Ad. Approval No.: 20140121
- Medical Devices Reg./Record No.: 20152080170
- Properties: Surgical Instruments
- Height of Nail: 4.0/4.8mm
- Transport Package: Plastic
- Origin: Changzhou, Jiangsu, China
Disposable Gastrointestinal Circular Stapler
Application: it is applicable for end-end, side-side and side-end in esophagus and gastrointestinal procedures.
Advantages: 1.easy to learn, easy to use the surgical suture stapler.
2.good quality, responsible price
3.stable supply system
4.CE and ISO approved
5.strong development and research group.
Instructions for Use
1. Open the package to take out the stapler and remove the cartridge cover.
2. Put the stapler into the organ to be stapled until the anvil is exposed entirely.
3. Turn the adjusting handle at the rear of the instrument counterclockwise to open the space between the anvil and the stapling & cutting assembly to admit two broken ends of the stapling site. Tighten up the purse at one end of the stapling & cutting assembly and tie up the purse string to the puncturing shaft with a proper force, making sure that all the tissue falls into the range of the stapling & cutting assembly. Next, tighten up the purse at one end of the locating shaft and tie up the purse string to the locating shaft with a proper force, making sure that all the tissue falls into the range of the anvil.
4. If the instrument needs to pass through from the organ which is closed at one side, separate the anvil from the instrument first, and then turn the adjusting handle clockwise to pull back the puncturing shaft to the stapling assembly, thus avoiding tissue damage when it is inserted into the organ .
5. Put the anvil into the organ for purse ligation. It's better to apply some lubricant such as K-Y glue to the anvil to make the surgical operation convenient .
6. Insert the stapler into the organ, with its stapling & cutting assembly close to the site to be stapled; turn the adjusting handle counterclockwise to pull out the puncturing shaft slowly to fully pierce the tissue. If the double stapling technique is necessary, please be sure that the puncturing shaft pierces from the center of the suture so as to avoid the excessive tissue accumulating around the puncturing shaft .
7. When the puncturing shaft is totally exposed, the locating shaft on the anvil can be encased in the puncturing shaft. When a clear "click" sounds, it means that the connection is completed.
8. Turn the adjusting handle at the tail clockwise to draw the tissue at both ends together until the indicator gets to the green zone(the force shall not be too great to crush the tissue).
Note: The instrument is equipped with safety design, so that the security button cannot be opened when the indicator is not within the green zone. Be sure not to open it violently. If the indictor still remains outside the green zone when the instrument is totally tightened, it means that the tissue in the instrument is too much, and the instrument shall be opened for separation again.
9. The instrument can be fired when the security button is opened and the handle is held. When a clear "click" sounds and an obvious feeling of penetration is gotten, it means that the firing has been completed.
10. Turn the adjusting handle counterclockwise to draw out the stapler slowly.
11. If there are sites which are not fully stapled in the operation, please suture them.
Specification Model & Manufacturer Number
|Type||Color||Staple||Outside Diameter(mm)||Inside Diameter(mm)||Height(mm)||Closure Height(mm)|
Best Service for You
1.The most complete marketing service system
2.Rich customer resource and industry experience
3.Rich experience in customer form and industry
4.Powerful advantage of design research
5.Outstanding ability of organization and management
6.Perfect quality control system
7.The most influential industry leader
8.Innovative marketing team.
Company: Jiangsu Guanchuang Medical Technology Co., Ltd.
Tel: (+86) 0519- 69878830/31/32/33
Fax: (+86) 0519- 69878829
Add: Wujin high-tech venture park 2D, 256th Mingxin mid-road, Hutang town, Wujin district, Changzhou city, Jiangsu province.